Sunday, August 07, 2011

Trying to find the time to blog should be easier than I make it out to be. I am just a mom, after all, right? Well, I guess it just hasn't been on the top of my list. I am now following several other bloggers, so maybe I can find the time.
I will give you a quick rundown (as always when I am behind) of how things have been going since last I blogged. Both boys are now in middle school and Erin is already in the third grade! I so can't believe that. Clay made the middle school baseball team last year and we were all pretty proud. Zachary has been in a play or two, Erin is excelling as a catcher in softball and attends clinics to improve every chance she gets. I had back surgery in November and am actually worse now than before. The three level fusion for torn discs, not a walk in the park! We are planning a trip to Disney for Christmas and we are all pretty excited. We love the magic of Disney and can't imagine how it will be with millions of lights. We have started saving money for our trip in "lost and found"jars. I will let you know more about those later.
Anyway, thanks for understanding that I can be a slacker.

No comments: