Friday, August 19, 2011

Just Allergies?

Seasonal allergies. The culprit of many folks discomfort this time of year. I sure hope that is all I have going on right now. I am tired and my head is full of....something. My ears feel like they are about to blow! Anyway, so I am a little uncomfortable at the moment but this too shall pass..I hope.
Over the past couple of days I have written letters to a few Disney travel companies inquiring the best way to start a career in the travel industry with a concentration in Disney travel. I have only heard back from one that basically told me, don't hold your breath. Well, I am not stopping there nor getting discouraged. I have planned 4 trips for my family and others for a handful of friends and I know I can do it. Its just a waiting game to see what the other companies have to say. I have also written a few reviews for www.Disneyfoodreport.com . Hey, thats a foot in the door somehow.

No comments: