Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Softball starts again

Chickie decided to play a little fall ball. Tonight was the first game of the season and it went pretty well. It was the first time she ever faced a player pitch and she held her own for the most part. She has been playing right field and likes it ok, this after I just pain $120 for her own catchers gear, of course.
Zachary has his first play with his advanced acting class this weekend. The play is The Princess and the Pea. I haven't seen one rehearsal but Paul says he is great in it.
Church youth group is working on a cookbook for PET-Memphis. Hope we get it done in time to sell for Christmas.
Had an epidural last week, it was the worst one I've ever had. It hurt so bad I almost jumped off the table! However, I so think my leg pain may be a little better. Doc said he could see scar tissues on MRI and he targeted the nerve closest to it. Sure hope it works.
I got a "we aren't hiring right now" from2 companies. I think that's just an easy let down for we have better candidates. Oh well, I have a few more to go so we will see.
Last but not least, 94 days til Disney

No comments: