Sunday, September 18, 2011

Actor Among Us

Zacharys play (The Princess and The Pea) was a hit yesterday. He is such a natural on stage. I don't know where he gets it, certainly not from me. I hate getting on stage to hand out door prizes! Everyone in our family helped out though. Clay and Paul were ushers and I helped in props and such. I also took photos and made a DVD for the cast. Our family enjoys being able to share this time together and we have a blast doing it.
I have another epidural this Thursday. Hoping it's less painful than the last one and does more good.
Chickie started fall softball last week. She did really well for it to be her first time facing a player pitcher. He plays every Tuesday thru October in White Bluff.
Not much has panned out with the Disney travel, but I continue to pursue!

No comments: