Tuesday, January 31, 2012

update on back and kids

Going for another procedure today. This is a trial for a permanent nerve stimulator. Not looking forward to it, as they must stick yet another huge needle into my back. Who would be, right? I am running out of options and this is the last resort before opening my back up again. I will post the results later. Clay has been manager of the HCMS basketball team and that wrapped up last night. Baseball tryouts are tomorrow, I sure hope he makes it. He will be sad if he doesn't. I know we all have to go through disappointments, but we hate it when its our children. Erin got tested for TAG. I will go to a meeting on Thursday to see if she is accepted. Zachary is already in it, so if she makes it, I will see some competition in the future!

No comments: