Sunday, December 04, 2011

Moving right along

We wrapped up the play today with a full house! The kids did great and Tory gave me, ME the chalice! I was so surprised I almost cried. All I had done was open and shut curtains. It was a great run and I'm going to miss everyone that I have worked with over the past 6 weeks. Now...
Planning Erin's birthday party. All invitations have been sent. Her gifts are bought and wrapped. Now, to buy the party supplies. Since it is a chocolate party, I've got to buy lots of chocolate. There are 2 chocolate fountains, cake pops, candy "bar", pink punch....gosh, gotta get on it.
The house is a total wreck since we have not been home much since the play rehearsals started. I have to have it clean before we leave. It will get done. I also haven't packed anything. I'm usually way ahead by this time. Starting to freak out a little. I also have a cousin gathering I have to help katina with in between! We leave in 12 days.

No comments: